Thursday, March 11, 2010

~Starting~

WuHu~ my Sem break is starting from now~
HOLIDAY !!!!!
In this semester what have i learn?
i have learn many things like video shooting, Website design,CSS stuff
and Photography. Is a very busy short semester for us, is rushing and rushing.
But i quite enjoy with this semester. For my study i need to get more improve
for my time management. Beside that i need to speed up my time when i'm
doing my work.Hope my next semester i can make it better. I will try my best
to do it. Thank you for all lecturer for this short semester, i have learned a lot
of stuff. For this holiday i will enjoy and will still study to improve myself.........

So now I AM FREE.......i will sleep as much i want do the things i like and......
PHOTO SHOOTING.......wuhu!!!....

I'm coming my HOLIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment